Saturday, January 30, 2016

LOVE hat trick....



It's been awhile since I've completed a hat trick challenge.. today's trio:
Create with Connie and Mary's sketch challenge
Stylin Stampin INKspirations' Mystery challenge: glitter, hearts and at least 2 embossing folders
The Paper Craft Crew's theme challenge ~ Love
All rolled into one card..not trying to make it easy on myself or anything...
Voila!

Deets: All Stampin Up





Thanks for dropping by.
Smiles. :)

30 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

Your owls are adorably cute! I like the way you've successfully incorporated both embossing folders into your card - two textures usually scares me off!

Stampin Dj said...

This is ADORABLE! Thank for playing along with us at SSINK!

Jennifer said...

Oooo, your owls are so sweet! Or should I say Hoooot! Thanks for playing with us at SSI!

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Jan!! I LOVE my embossing folders...and two of my fave folders I used!! :)

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Darcy.I haven't used my Owl Builder punch since Halloween...thought I should dust it off and give the Mystery Challenge a shot! ;)

paper bag create said...

Thank you Jennifer. I think it might the googly eyes...much easier and less finicky than the punch pieces! :)

Literally My Joy said...

Love how you have the owls on the "love" branch. Great take on all the challenges. Thank you for joing us over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration. Hope to see you back for our next challenge.

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Leanne. The *love& branch turned out great..have to love the photopolymer stamps for placement. Looking forward to the next SSINK shallenge. :)

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Oh so cute! Love the "branch" - no pun intended. Haha. The owls are too adorable with all of their little valentine details. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

paper bag create said...

Thank you Lisa. Had lots of fun with the owls and finally inking up the new stamp set. :)

Lisa Martz said...

Cute little love-birds (owls)! I must admit I haven't had my owl punch out in forever! (gasp) Thinking I need to dust mine off as well and get it out! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Lisa M! I know..last time I had the owl punch out was at Halloween...LOL
Loving the Create with Connie and Mary challenges. :)

Chris Slogar said...

The owls make a cute couple - great idea to use them as the sketch elements! This is adorable; I especially love how you have used the embossing folders! Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

paper bag create said...

Thank you Chris for dropping by and leaving some blog love. Love my embossing folders!:)

Cindy B Designs | Cindy Coutts said...

Okay, this is too stinkin' adorable! Such a fun card! Thank you so much for participating with us at the Paper Craft Crew this week! We hope to see you for our next challenge!

Pam Staples said...

Wow... So adorable! I love the two "love birds!" The owls make a very cute couple. Great use of the Embossing Folder. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew! We look forward to having you play along with future challenges. ~Pam DT

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Cindy!! Love the owl punch and my embossing folders! :)

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Pam...enjoyed the challenge and looking forward to the next Paper Craft Crew challenge! :)

Connie Babbert said...

So sweet! I love the owls sitting on the Love greeting! Clever! And "hat trick", then I figured out you were referencing the hockey term! lol! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this time on Create with Connie and Mary!

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Connie for dropping by and leaving some blog love. Love the Create with Connie and Mary challenges. :)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love the way this cute pair of love birds are sitting on the love sentiment as their branch! Thanks for joining us over at Create with Connie and Mary this week!

Mary Brown said...

Oh DANG...this is just SOOO DARLING! Love you little 'love owls' and LOVE how you used the word as the branch for them! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Joanne! Was lots of fun dusting off the owl builder punch and inking up the new stamp set. :)

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Mary!! Loved working with the sketch and playing with the Owl Builder Punch..the photopolymer sentiment was so nice to stamp with! :)

Deborah Smart said...

Awww...your owls are adorable! Great idea to use the sentiment as their branch. Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Craft Crew for this theme challenge. ~Deborah

paper bag create said...

Thank you so much Deborah for popping by. Enjoyed working with the theme challenge..not sure what I will do now as I have lots of Valentine cards now. ;)

Jenny Engelke said...

Wow! This is so cute and you've done an amazing job combining the challenges! I love the little orange beaks on the owls! Thanks for sharing with us at Create with Connie and Mary!

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Jenny. Had lots of fun building the love owls! Great sketch challenge for inspiration. :)

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Sheri, love the way you've combined the challenges. Those owls will never get old! Having them perched up on the sentiment---brilliant! Thanks for joining us this week for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Heidi! It's so exciting to ink up the new to me stamps! ;) And great to be able to dust off the owl builder punch. :)