Monday, January 11, 2016
Just for You...
Used Create with Connie and Mary's gorgeous colour challenge: Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz & Blackberry Bliss for the card above's inspiration. Inked up the new to me stamp set ~ Six-Sided Sampler and used the hexagon punch for the very first time. Stamped the sentiment with Black StazOn onto the window sheet ~ kinda tricky as the ink didn't want to adhere to the window sheet...oh well.... framed with a Blackberry Bliss banner frame. Wanted a masculine card so went with simple and no shaker box this time around....
Deets: All Stampin Up
Thanks for dropping by.
Smiles. :)
Labels:
All Occasions,
CCMC,
Challenges 2016,
SAB ~ Botanicals for You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


18 comments:
What a visually interesting card you created! Love the use of the window sheet - such a unique way to add a sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.
Thank you Lisa. I wanted something different as I was going to add a shaker box and thought it was more masculine without; hence, the window sheet banner to jazz up the card. :)
What a great use of the transparent banner to overlay your sentiment, yet still allow your geometrical pattern to shine through. A colourful masculine card! Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!
Cool looking card....I like the Stazon look to your greeting. :) Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary this week. :)
I love how you have added the sentiment on a window sheet so that you can still see the hexagons! Adding a frame in Blackberry Bliss makes it stand out nicely! Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!
I really like how you used the Window Sheet in front of all the hexagon patterns! Pretty! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
What a fun way to use the window sheet...love the way the stamped hexagons show through. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week!
Thank you Joanne. I wanted the sentiment on the transparent banner to pop inside of stamping directly onto the pattern. :)
Thank you Alison for popping by. It's been forevah since I've used my Staz-On! ;)
Thank you Chris. I wanted to add a WOW factor to the card without a shaker box...hence the transparent banner. :)
Thank you Connie for dropping by and leaving some blog love. Loved working with the colours challenge. :)
Thank you Lisa M. It was alot easier and quicker to stamp and punch the hexies out instead of stamping directly onto the card front using the stamp-ma-jig! ;)
This is a great masculine card! The different shapes and patterb give it great visual interest! Thanks for playing along this week at Create with Connie and Mary!
Thank you Bridgette..totally out of my comfort zone...but I am happy with the way it turned out. :)
What a super way to use the hexagon set...you've used it in a way I've not seen yet! I also love the banner window! Thanks for playing along with us at Create With Connie and Mary this week!
Thanks so much Jenny! It's the first time I've inked up the set...as it's been collecting dust on my shelf! Will need to make a few more cards with this set. :)
I like the way the sentiment turned out...not totally solid an lets some of your fun background show through! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!
Thanks so much Mary! I tried stamping twice and went with the *best* one! Looking forward to the next challenge. :)
Post a Comment