Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Merry Christmas....



 
Alrighty..I'm on a roll...hat trick this time around with Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge's plaid theme, Christmas Card Challenge's Anything Goes and Can You Case It's sketch for inspiration. I am addicted to shaker boxes ~ so added one for good measure...inked up and coloured the snowman image and Voila!

Deets: All Stampin Up except for pattern paper, embossing folder and snowman image.



 

Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave some blog love!
Smiles. :)

20 comments:

jasann said...

love this card, the snowflakes are a favourite of mine and they look beautiful in the dark green, and such a cute snowman!!!!

jasann said...

Love this card, the snowflakes are a favourite of mine and they look great in the dark green, and such a cute snowman!!!!!

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Jasann...I'm really glad that I finally inked up my new stamp...I really need to start using my *new* stamps! :)

Colleen said...

Love your shaker card..darling snowman and love the plaid paper behind it all!! Thank you for sharing at Merry Monday!!

Eva Bussom said...

Thank you so much for joining CYCI this week :) Eva

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Colleen! Felt good to ink up my new stamp and use some of my pattern paper stash! ;)

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Eva for popping by and having a peek at my card. Missed you. :)

Ashwini Rao said...

A very lovely card, Sheri! I loved the snowflake embossing and the snowman is really adorable! :)

M said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at CYCI! - Mandy

M said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at CYCI! :) - Mandy

paper bag create said...

Thank you Ashwini for dropping by and leaving some blog love. :) I just love the Whipper Snapper snowman images. ;)

paper bag create said...

Thank you Mandy! Enjoyed working with the CYCI sketch challenge for inspiration. :)

Creating with Susan said...

I love that you made it a shaker card and that snowman is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Susangail..couldn't resist..snowman and shaker boxes..a couple of my faves! ;)

Dawn Fields said...

Sheri, your shaker card is adorable. Thanks for joining us at CYCI...Dawn

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Dawn for dropping by. Really enjoyed working with the sketch challenge! :)

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

paper bag create said...

Thank you Monica. I'm glad I was able to participate in the challenge. :)

Mandy LaCroix said...

GREAT shaker! (I'm addicted, too!) :) And I just love that adorable snowman in there. :)
Thanks for sharing it with Christmas Card Challenges!

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Mandy for dropping by. Glad to know that I am not alone with the shaker box addiction. I am so glad to finally in these stamps up after sitting for a couple years!! ;)