Friday, January 8, 2016
Is it still Christmas??
I LOVE making Christmas cards...my faves. I combined Sunday Stamp's colour challenge: Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake, White and Pink Pirouette, with Wacky Watercooler's sketch challenge for another duo challenge! A shaker box to pizzazz the card up...pulled out the retired Hounds-tooth embossing folder..had to try my new Lots of Label Framelits also. Voila!
Deets: All Stampin Up except for painted wooden snowflake and the seed beads in the shaker box.
Thanks for popping by and taking the time to leave some blog love.
Have a Fabulous day! Smiles. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Oh Sheri, where do I begin? This is such a gorgeous card. I love how you've used our sketch challenge and somehow created a shaker winter wonderland. What a great way to meet the demands of both challenges by using their colours. While not conventional Christmas colours, they certainly work beautifully in your card. Thanks so much for joining us this week for our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.
Thanks so much Heidi for dropping by. I loved the sketch challenge and my latest addiction...shaker boxes! Looking forward to the next Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. :)
Beautiful card, Sheri! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT @ WWC
Thanks so much Marsha for dropping by and having a peek at my card! Enjoyed working with the sketch for inspiration! :)
Sheri, what a wonderful interpretation of this sketch challenge. I love the way you've framed out the shaker portion of the card. Thank you so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.
Why thank you Jackie for the great sketch inspiration to work with! Looking forward to the next WWC challenge. ;)
hello! fun non traditional colored christmas card, fabulous! so glad you played along with us at sunday stamps!
sparkle & shine, kindness *~*
Thanks so much Teresa!! Loved working with the color combo challenge!
Fantastic! Love this group of colors for a holiday card. Your shaker design is awesome!! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!
Thanks Amy. Was so much fun playing with the colour combo. Looking forward to the next challenge! :)
Christmas cards are my favorite too :)
Such a fun shaker card, you did a wonderful job with the colors!
Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!
Thanks so much Lisa! I can't seem to stop making Christmas cards...good for my Christmas card stash...bad for the upcoming Birthdays.... ;)
Post a Comment