Sunday, January 24, 2016

Love you...it's a WINNER!!




A new to me challenge blog to try..Paper Craft Crew's Card Sketch...working on Valentine cards..so inked up the snowman couple. my cardmaking bestie would be proud of me as I used my Stamp-ma-jig! ;) Coloured the image and than made a couple layered embellishments to finish the card..Voila!

Deets: All Stampin Up except for stamped image



Deets: Whoo hoo...my card was chosen as one of the top picks!!! What a great way to end the evening..Thank you to the Paper Craft Crew peeps for choosing my card. :)

 

Thanks for dropping by.
Smiles. :)

6 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Adorable is all I can say Sheri! Glad to see you venturing out on new challenge sites. This card is so cute and so awesome!

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Penny!! I've been on a cardmaking roll lately! ;) Looking forward to stamping together soon.:)

Crystal Komara said...

OMG, this is too cute Sherri! (My mom spells her name just like you do too!) Yay for Sherri with an "i!" Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week. Crystal

paper bag create said...

Thank you Crystal for dropping by and leaving blog love. Glad you liked the card. :)

Pam Staples said...

Sherri, this card is so absolutely adorable! I love the two snowmen. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. FYI... I would love to feature this card as a Top Pick but am unable to unless you can email it to me ASAP. ~Pam

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Pam for dropping by and I'm glad you like the card. Thanks for featuring my card as top pick...great way to finish the evening!!! See you at the next challenge! :)