Friday, January 22, 2016

Happy Valentine's...




Up next, a duo challenge...Sunday Stamps' sketch challenge with Stylin Stampin INKspiration's picture inspiration, which I used the colours and the love theme.While I am not normally a fan of colouring or fussy cutting...I've been finding the colouring...kinda relaxing. And since I have several unloved snowman stamps...thought I would finally INK them up and use them. The fussy cutting...well that's another story. Voila, a Valentine's card.

Deets: All Stampin Up except for the stamped image and the paper doily






Thanks for stopping by.
Smiles. :)

14 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

That is too sweet! Love your little snowman couple. Perfect colors, great design! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Jennifer said...

These snowmen are just so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at SSI this week!

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Amy! I love this week's sketch challenge..might just have to make a couple more cards with the sketch. :)

paper bag create said...

Thank you Jennifer. Enjoyed the picture inspiration challenge. :)

Lisa said...

That snowman image is too cute! Love that you used it to make a Valentines card!

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

paper bag create said...

Thank you Lisa!! It's been so exciting to ink up the new dust collector stamps of mine! :) Just loved the sketch challenge!! :)

Teresa Kline said...

hello! super cute snowmen and I luv the heart and doily! so glad you played along with us at sunday stamps challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Teresa! I was intimidated by the sketch at first, but I ended up loving it and am working on a couple more cards! :)

Stampin Dj said...

Such a cute card! I love how you were INKspired by the colors! I'm also struggle with coloring images a lot, but have found it relaxing as of late. Thanks for playing along with SSINK!

paper bag create said...

Hello Darcy, thanks for popping by. I was thinking that I am saving myself monies and doing something useful all at the same time, when I stamp and colour the images....more relaxing than the *adult* colouring books with their big pages! ;)

Literally My Joy said...

Adorable snowmen couple and certainly fiting for this time of year and Valentine's Day. Thakn you for playing along with Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration this week. Hope you'll return for our next challenge on Monday.

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Leanne! Loved the picture inspiration theme and am glad I had a chance to participate. :) See you on MOnday. ;)

Monika Reeck said...

lovely Image
love that doily
love that heart Embossing folder
great using our sketch and love your color combo too
beautifully made
many thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
hugs
Monika (DT Member)

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Monika! It was so much fun playing with the sketch!! Have added the sketch to my faves! :)