Saturday, January 23, 2016

Hot Bevvie Anyone??




Next up..another double header..this time around: Merry Monday's hot beverage theme and Pals Papers Arts' Maggie's sketch challenge. The hot beverage theme gave me a reason to finally ink up the brand new Snowman stamp..woot..woot. And while I found the sketch kinda intimidating, I am pleased with how the card turned out. Oh, added a shaker box for good measure! ;) Voila!

Deets: All Stampin Up except for stamped image, background embossing folder and pattern paper.




Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave some blog love if you get a chance.
Smiles. :)

18 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

This is such a cute shaker card! I love the stamp along with the DSP and embossing folder, such a great combo. Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling snowman in a cup! Thanks for playing along at Merry Monday!!

paper bag create said...

Thank you Dawn! I really enjoyed working with the sketch challenge...totally out of my comfort zone but that's a good thing! ;)

paper bag create said...

Thank you Linda! Wonderful theme challenge and there was lots of great inspiration shared. :)

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! Love that you made a shaker card! Thanks for playing at PPA!

paper bag create said...

Thank you Linda C. Was glad that I was able to participate in PPA's challenge. :)

Penny Hanuszak said...

Man Sheri you make me want to breakout the hot chocolate and my favourite cup! Wow what a cute shaker card. You're inspiring!

paper bag create said...

Awww Penny...thank you for your blog love. Hot chocolate with Baileys perhaps?? ;) I can't seem to stop making shaker cards... ;)

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute card and colored just beautifully! Love that it's a shaker card too!! :0)

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Marcia for the blog love! :) I'm slightly addicted to shaker boxes! ;)

Susan Joyce said...

Adorable image, very cute and perfect for the challenge, love the embossing and DSP that you used. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Susan. Loved the challenge and looking forward to the next. :)

Beth Beard said...

I love shaker cards and the snowman is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Beth for dropping by and leaving some blog love. Enjoyed working with the sketch challenge. :)

Susan Itell said...

SUPER CUTE....even though I think I have had it up to my ears with snow! Snowmen are so darn cute and you did a fabulous job rockin' the challenge! Thanks for playing this week!

paper bag create said...

You're so welcome Susan. Luckily..no snow here in the forecast until next week! ;) Thanks so much for popping by and leaving blog love. :)

Just a Thought... said...

Oh this is just over the top adorable!!! Too cute!! Thank you for playing with us at the Pals!!!

paper bag create said...

Thank you Amy! Had lots of fun with the sketch challenge. Looking forward to the next challenge. :)