Snowman Stocking...
Thought I would give the Freshly Made Sketches' challenge a shot..I flipped Cindy's sketch sideways and changed the centre rectangle with the deco label diecut for my interpretation..Inked and coloured the snowman image...added a touch of red glimmer paper just to add pizzazz the card. Hmmmmm...my first attempt at clean and simple..... Voila!!
Deets: All Stampin Up except for pattern paper, stamped imaged and snowflake diecuts.
Thanks for dropping by.
Smiles. :)
6 comments:
This is adorable and a fabulous twist on the sketch. I love that little snowman and the snowflake. Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!
Thank you Cindy for taking the time to leave some blog love. Very muchly appreciated. Enjoyed working with your sketch! :)
This is a fab Christmas card! I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at FMS this week!
Thanks so much Narelle for dropping by and the blog love. Looking forward to the next sketch challenge. :)
What a cute little snowman. Love the mitten! This is another great card. By next Christmas you're going to be well set with so many beautiful cards.
Thank you Penny.I should be all ready for next Christmas if I keep this pace up! ;)
Post a Comment