Sunday, January 10, 2016

White Christmas....




Merry Monday Christmas Challenge's weekly challenge is a white on white with a neutral theme...I recreated one of my pink and white cards with a white and gold theme. Lots of wet embossing (gold snowflakes onto the white and gold cardstocks) and dry embossing...snowflake punches...Voila! This is my second year of completing weekly Christmas card challenges..last year..was FAB as I didn't scramble at the last minute making cards..a first for me! ;) So hopefully I can keep up with a good thing.

Deets: all Stampin Up except for Snowflake background embossing folders and Snowflake punches. 



Thanks for stopping by and taking a minute to leave some blog love.
Smiles. :)

2 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Love all the texture you created and the touches of gold. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Susan! Loved working with the white on white with a neutral! Will have to make some more cards for the stash! :)