Wednesday, February 8, 2017
LOVE YOU To the Moon and Back...
A hat trick challenge..well kinda..darn it all...missed the Watercooler Wednesday's sketch challenge deadline..just not enough time in the day on my Mondays; however I am able to enter the Paper Craft Crew's theme Challenge of Love and the Paper Player's Claire's theme challenge: Will you be my Valentine? ...woot woot. Took advantage of Kathy's sketch challenge and needed a couple of Valentine cards to mail out to two favourite peeps. Not having many Valentine Day sets.. made a couple Love Monsters with their googly eyes.. The sketch was great inspiration on the two cards...Voila two Valentine cards and two more off the to make list.
Deets: All Stampin Up except for the polka dot pattern paper strips and the inside sentiment * To the Moon and Back*
Thanks for dropping by.
Happy February peeps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Such FUN Valentine's! I love the little owl and the goggly eyes! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX
What a fun pair of love monsters - I love the googly eyes and 'his and hers' colour schemes. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!
Thank you for dropping by Claire. Really enjoyed working with your Valentine theme challenge at The Paper Players. :)
Thank you Joanne..I needed something for the little peeps and had to improvise with punch art! Looking forward to the next Paper Player's challenge. :)
cute, not used my owl punch for ages
It does not get much more cuter than this. Love how the owl's eyes are all fun and wonky. We are so happy that you participated along with us at the Paper Craft Crew this week and we hope to see you again next week! Hugs~CindyBDesigns, Mid-Week Inspiration Coordinator PaperCraftCrew.com
Thank you Sue. I know I had to dust my owl builder punch off this week. ;)
Thanks so much Cindy. Looking forward to the next Paper Craft Crew challenge. :)
OMG, you created heart ears on your owls! Too stinkin' cute! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week! Crystal, DT
Post a Comment