Hugs & Kisses....
On a roll with the Valentine Cards...tis the season...Used Just Add Ink's sketch challenge for inspiration... some cardstock, red glimmer paper, punches..framelits and embossing folder later...Voila..another card off the to make list!!
Deets: All Stampin Up
Thanks for dropping by.
Happy February. :)
6 comments:
Oh this is very cute Sheri! I love the little xoxoxo behind the owl and those google eyes! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.
Sheri, this is so cute! I love the pink paired with red (not a colour combo I'd think to use, but you've nailed it). Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)
Lovely Valentines card - I love the heart elements on your card. Sweet. Chantell JAI
Thank you Kim! Enjoyed working with the JAI sketch challenge. :)
Thank you Christine. My fave Valentine colour combo..pink and red. Loved working with the JAI sketch challenge. :)
Thank you Chantell. My fave heart embossing folder and my fave heart shape punch. Looking forward to the next JAI challenge. :)
Post a Comment