A bit of a tricky sketch over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge...wasn't sure whether I should have layered the pine trees pieces with foam tape...oh well everything is glued down, so not happening...Love the stitched scallop edge from Be Mine Stitched dies. I think my fave is the one on the embossed white layer as the pine trees *pop* more. A collection of vintage Photo Play, MME and Stampin Up pattern papers. A couple Christmas cards to add to the card stash. Card goal = 39 + 2 = 41 cards.
Thanks for dropping by to have a peek. Happy Sunday everyone. :)
EDIT: What a great surprise that my card was chosen as one of the AHSC's Top Three - glad I persevered with the sketch.
Congrats to the other two winners!


8 comments:
I love how you separated apart the tree paper! WHat a great idea! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts!
Thanks so much Nancy for taking the time to peek and leave some blog love. The sketch had me stumped at first and glad I figured it out eventually. :)
Clever way to add an image with this sketch! Love it. Thanks for sharing at the AHSC! Kim S
Thank you Kim! I wish I would have use the embossed layer on both as I feel the trees show better on the plain embossed background layer.
I love how you cut the pines and used it as one of the stripes, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
Thank you Brandi...took me a bit to sort out the sketch but I am really glad that I gave it a go. Looking forward to the next AHSC.
Great job with interpreting this sketch Sheri and using the pines as a layer. Congrats on being one of the Top Three!. Well done!
Thanks so much Penny! I made the first one on pattern paper and switched to the white embossed layer...which is my fave as the pines seem to pop! Nice suprise to see the card was chosen as one of the top three! Great way to finish the hump day. :)
Post a Comment