Up next, Jen M's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches..coupled with Sunday Stamps colour challenge and the Paper Player's Claire's theme challenge..my second hat trick and probably the one of few for 2026. ;) Over at my bestie's and she has the Playing in the Rain stamp and die set..the bunny with the paper pieced raincoat with her superb colouring skills. Thank you bestie! A couple more Love day cards to add to the stash. Card Goal = 24+2 =26.
Thanks for dropping by to have a peek.
Happy Monday everyone.




8 comments:
Sheri! I love your little love bunny! SO darling as your focal point on these sweet cards!
Thanks for playing along at FMS!
=] Michele
Sheri, I just love both your sweet cards. Great way to use all three challenge, too. The little bunnies made me smile! They are so excited for Valentine's Day! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!
Thanks so much Michele. Enjoyed working with the sketch and am trying to sue up my vintage Valentine pattern papers. Looking forward to the next FMS.
Thank you so much Claire! I think this is the first year that I've made so many Valentine cards for the card stash. Looking forward to the next Paper Players Challenge. :)
That guy is so cute dancing on the patterned heart. I love the various papers and textures you used behind him. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Thank you so much Kim! Loving the sketch challenge for inspiration.
Adorable!! Awesome take on our "Love is in the Air" color challenge!! You showcased our color palette perfectly!! Thanks for joining the fun and play along with us at Sunday Stamps!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC378
Thanks so much Deb! I normally don't make alot of Valentine cards but the colours are really great combos.
Post a Comment