Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Christmas Friends...TOP CUP WINNER

Christmas..this year's goal is 100 cards..and I have 6 more to add to the current 51 ...so it's 57..Tried Sunday Stamps' latest sketch challenge. I love the Paper Smooches images and did some masking for the different critter arrangements. Coloured with Copics and Blends...dug into more of the pattern paper stash for different pattern paper combos.. Dusted the images with dazzling diamonds and layered with foam tape, the critters onto the embossed snowflake circle with the red glimmer scallop circle.. Layered the "Christmas" with foam tape for added dimension and Voila!!!
**EDIT - Just discovered this Sunday evening that my cards were chosen by Stef from the Sunday Stamps' design team as one of the Top Cup winners for this recent sketch challenge. Great news to end a hectic week. THANK YOU!
Thanks for dropping by to have a peek. Happy Wednesday!

11 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

OMGosh girl! You're well on your way to making the "100" and what awesome cards too! I totally love these cute little critters and as always your paper mixing and matching blows me away! Thanks for sharing!

Penny Hanuszak said...

OMGosh girl! You're well on your way to making the "100" and what awesome cards too! I totally love these cute little critters and as always your paper mixing and matching blows me away! Thanks for sharing!

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Penny!I just stamped my heart away and than coloured...was nice to get a few more Christmas cards ..And I lucked out with matching the different pattern papers. :)

dj said...

Over half way there!! And this set is awessome!! Glad you picked our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps as your inspiration!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

paper bag create said...

Thank you DJ! Looking forward to the next Sunday Stamps challenge. :)

Heidi B said...

I love these adorable critters, and your cards utilize the sketch well and highlights fun coordinating papers. Great job getting your holiday cards done. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Heather said...

These are so cute, Sheri - such a fun spread! Love these quirky guys for Christmas, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

paper bag create said...

Thank you Heidi!! So glad I had the the Sunday Stamps' sketch for inspiration. ..6 more cards. :)

paper bag create said...

Thank you Heather! It was fun stamping and masking the trios and than colouring them. Plus I really need to put a serious dent into the pattern paper stash of mine! Hope to be able to participate in the next Sunday Stamps challenge. :)

Stef Perry said...

Your cards are absolutely adorable, Sheri! Love those cute critters and all the great patterned papers that make the cards so festive. Well done on getting to 56 holiday cards, I'm about 40 behind you lol! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

paper bag create said...

Thank you Stef! Really enjoyed making these cards and putting a teeny dent into the pattern paper stash. :)