So I am trying to replenish my depleted Chirsmtas card stash before the season is upon us.
Decided to try Jaydee’s sketch from The Paper Players to start the creativity. I'm on a vintage colour scheme as of late...pink, silver and crumb cake..combined with my love of snowmen...coloured the image with Copics, fussy cut and used foam tape to give the little snowman some dimension... Voila!
Deets: All Stampin Up except for the Snowflake pattern paper and the snowman image.
Thanks for popping by and having a peek at my card.
Smiles.


4 comments:
Very cute card, Sheri! I love the mix of patterns and your snowman in a cup. If you're going to melt, might as well do it neatly, right?! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players!
I'm loving your vintage Christmas vibe! The pink and crumb cake work well and your snowman is adorable! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.
Thank you Sandy. So enjoyed working with the sketch challenge. Looking forward to more challenges in the future. :)
Thank you Jan for popping by and leaving some blog love. I'm slightly addicted to Snowmen...and am so excited that I've been able to ink up those sadly neglected stamps of mine. :)
Post a Comment