Saturday, September 22, 2018

Merry Christmas Penguin...



Decided to try another couple challenges and add to my Christmas card stash...thought I would give the Fusion Card Challenge a go and started with the sketch for inspiration. Coloured in the stamped image with Copic markers...Than for the Creative Knockouts Challenge is to use two or more pattern papers~ chose three pretty Christmas pattern papers..added some red glimmer and Voila!

Deets: All Stampin Up except for Scenic Route & Pebbles Christmas pattern papers and stamped images.



Thanks for dropping by to have a peek.

Smiles. 

4 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful coloring and super cute images, Sheri! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

paper bag create said...

Thank you Barb! Enjoyed working with the challenge and glad that I was able to add another card to the Christmas card stash. :)

Barb Ghig said...

My apologies...I meant to say, Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

paper bag create said...

No worries Barb. I'm sure it's a bit of a challenge with so many challenges happening at the same time with different cardmakers.
Do appreicate you taking the time to drop by and leave blog love. :)