Sunday, June 19, 2022

Happy Birthday Wishes...WINNER

Well better timing this time around....once again AHSC to the rescue with their weekly sketch. Need to build the Birthday card stash..lots of stamping with the flowers..and wanted to try mixing different fonts in the sentiment for texture...Layered with *happy* or *celebrate* with foam tape for dimension. Loving the dangly jute, gold twine or gold crochet cotton bows around the pattern paper mason jars..And since I am trying to work not harder but smarter ...various combinations...Finished the yellow flowers with teeny pearls..VOILA! 9 more cards added to the Birthday card stash.
EDIT: What a lovely surprise to end the day....I was one of the top 3 winners for the AHSC!! Thank you to their team for choosing my cards.
Thanks for dropping by and having a peek. Happy Father's Day to all the Dads and Grandfathers. Smile.

6 comments:

Anna said...

What a cute set of cards. I love the different textures and colors you have included. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, Design Team

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Anna. So excited I have more cards to add to the Birthday card stash. Looking forward to next week's AHSC.

Dena J said...

The patterned paper for the jars is just wonderful! You really created some lovely cards for your stash. Fantastic take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

paper bag create said...

Thank you Dena. I really enjoyed working with the sketch and it was lots of fun to try different combinations. Hope to see you for next week's sketch. :)

Brandi said...

Love the Mason jars with flowers and the texture behind is so great, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

paper bag create said...

Thank you Brandi! I ended up making 9 cards with different backgrounds..colours and finishes. Loved working with the sketch challenge. :)