Sunday, June 26, 2022

Bohemian Vibes....

Another sketch challenge to try out...up next on the roster..Freshly Made Sketches.. Really enjoyed working with MME's pattern paper collection that has been sitting in the coveted pattern paper stash of mine! And I am slightly addicted to the Jar of Love's flowers and mason jars...The little touches of the teeny pearls and the jute ribbon finishes the jars of flowers..plus I finally have found a match with the sparkly blue glimmer paper..No sentiment as I couldn't find a vertical sentiment..on the wish list! Voila! A couple more cards to add to the card stash!
Thanks for dropping by to have a peek. Have a great evening. Smiles.

4 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a sweet set of cards! I love the pretty background paper and the lovely bouquets of flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Jen! Enjoyed working with the FMS challenge! Looking forward to the next! :)

Karren said...

Delightful cards! These flowers are so very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

paper bag create said...

Thank you Karren! The sketch was a great kick starter for inspiration and I'm happy that I used up some more of my pattern papers. :)