Sunday, August 2, 2026

Christmas Penguin Windows...


So the latest Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge had me stumped and whilst I was chatting with my bestie about the sketch... as I'm not into florals at the moment...but we talked about snowflakes and a window...and the idea(s) morphed into this card...I wanted a window without the crossbars so that you could see the penguin...Used iridescent paper for the snowflake chain and the ice skating pond. Shakers are a must with windows! ;) Voila! card goal = 129 + 2 = 131. Also entering these cards into Love Those Pretty Paper Challenge.
Thanks for dropping by to have a peek. Happy Sunday everyone.

6 comments:

Diane said...

The cutest and fun windows ever!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

LeAnne said...

Oh my, this little guy is just adorable! Your additions and embellishments make this a work of art! Thanks for playing with our Atlantic Hearts sketch this week!

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Diane...really loving the challenge to use up my pretty papers? :)

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much LeAnne! Had lots of fun once I was able to wrap my head around the sketch. Looking forward to the next AHSC. :)

Brandi said...

Super cute cards, I love the window and the snowflakes, so fun! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

paper bag create said...

Thanks so. much Brandi! I was trying to swap out the flowers in the sketch for snowflakes and didn't want to overwhelm the card with too many snowflakes. Hopefully I will be able to play this week. :)