Friday, May 29, 2026
HIP HIP HOORAY....
I've been mulling the latest sketch from Laurie over at Sunday Stamps in my head for the last week or so...Took me awhile to bring this card together..I've been fortunate that my bestie has the Playing in the Rain bundle. Gathered up the courage to colour the stamped images and paired with the vintage MME pattern paper from the pattern paper treasure trove. I wanted the sun in the background and layered my rectangles for added dimension and interest. Finished the card with a vellum cloud die cut for the bunny to dance upon and the white embossed sentiment on black card stock... Voila! Card goal = 91 +1 = 92 cards. Thanks for dropping by to have a peek. Happy Friday everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
So glad you mulled over my sketch - it came out adorable! Your coloring is fantastic too! Thanks for playing along with my sketch over at Sunday Stamps.
Thank you so much Laurie for popping by and leaving blog love. I am so glad I tried your sketch with the Playing in the Rain bundle. Some more vintage paper disappearing from the treasure trove. :)
Adorable!! I love your rainday/sunshine take on our "Seeing Double" sketch challenge...you showcased it with perfection!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us at Sunday Stamps. Deb Horst, DT #SSC386
Thanks so much Deb for taking the time to peek and leave blog love. So glad I tried the sketch. Looking forward to the next Sunday Stamps challenge. :)
Post a Comment