Sunday, July 7, 2024

for you...

Once again, digging into my vintage MME pattern paper stash paired with the weekly sketch challenge from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Inked the flowers in Flirty Flamingo and Calypso Coral... Die cut and embossed the top cardstock layer and mounted with foam tape for some added dimension. Arranged the florals accented the little yellow flowers with tiny pearls. Voila two more cards for the 2024-240 Challenge.
Thanks for dropping by to have a peek.
Happy Sunday.

6 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Wow,love these beautiful cards Sheri. The colour mix is amazing and I love all the little touches you put into your cards. Well done!

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Penny! The floral arrangements were a but fidley but I'm so happy that I was able to cut two more peices of my vintage MME pattern papers. :)

Dena J said...

Such great color! Nicely, done. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.

Brandi said...

Love this, the colours and floral arrangements are great! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Kim said...

Such a pretty paper choices for the inside of your frames. Lovely cards! Thank you for sharing with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Nancy said...

I haven't seen MME paper in ages! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts