Sunday, June 30, 2024

Party Puffins....

One of my fave sketch challenge blogs...AHSC Great for kickstarting the inspiration for cards. Wanted something different..so opted for the party puffins with their tower of presents...and because I wanted to kick it up a notch...a shaker window.. Two different colour schemes..not sure which one is my fave.
Thanks for dropping by to have a peek.
Happy Sunday and Happy Canada Day's eve.

5 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

They are both soooo cute! Love the idea of the presents stacked up! I think I prefer the card on the right, but not by much! :-). Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I love how you created shaker cards with the AHSC sketch! You did a great job of interpreting the AHSC sketch and the puffins and presents are adorable. Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week!
:) Marie
AHSC DT

Dena J said...

Adorable shakers! Love the colors. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at AHSC.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Isn't a sketch just the spark sometimes? You made a couple of great cards here. I always admire a shaker. I need to make more of them. Thanks for sharing these over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge and good luck!

Alicia

Denise Willerton said...

Oh the PUffins ~ such an adorable shaker card!!! LOVE it
Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts ~ Please do come again!!
Denise Willerton.
DT member AHSC
chezmoicreations.blogspot.com
https://www.youtube.com/@DeniseWillerton