So I'm really loving this snowman in the mitten stamped image and had to give it another shot with a new Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge. Once again, another great scrap buster for those fidley leftover paper strips. The colouring and the fussy cutting of the images are not for the faint hearted...LOL..but the Copics and blendabilities make the colouring less daunting for the most part.
Dazzling diamonds on the snowman and a metallic gel pen for the wire spirals...or whatever you call them. Voila...5 more cards for the Christmas stash and working on the 2024-240 card goal.
Thanks for dropping by to have a peek.
Happy Sunday!
EDIT: OMGee...what a great surprise for a Wednesday afternoon, the AHSC design team chose my cards as one of their top three wins for their recent sketch challenge. Thank you to the DT for making my day! :)




11 comments:
Oh, how cute! Love the different colour combos. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)
That is a really cute snowman in a mitten! They look great in all the colors. Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts challenge.
This is such a cute card! Thank you so much for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.
You really hit the mark on these cuties Sheri! Love that stamp and your colouring is the "bomb". Awesome!
Thank you Alyson! I get bored when I am doing the same colour combos so I have to mix it up ...would be way easier and quicker if I kept to the same pattern...LOL
Thank you Dena! I think this is my fave vintage Christmas stamp this year...if I could find a matching die...I would be all over that. LOL
Thank you Michelle! I'm really happy that I've been able to use my vintage supplies and stash, and more Christmas cards to the stash.
Thanks so much Penny! Your colouring and fussy cutting expertise must be rubbing off on me! Had fun pulling these cards together! Off to see what else i can make. :)
very sweet card set! such fun! I love you make multiples. thank you for sharing your creation with us at Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge. Good luck.
Alicia
very sweet card! fun set! I love you make multiples! thank you for sharing your creation with us at Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge. Good luck.
Alicia
Thanks so much Alicia! More cards for the Christmas card stash and getting smarter making mulitples so I can reach my 240 cards goal! ;)
Post a Comment