Monday, September 19, 2022

Birthday and Christmas....Honourable Mention..

Trying a different colour combo with Just Add Ink's sketch. Working on Birthday cards and enjoyed finding different pattern papers for the hexies to match the floral pattern paper base. Loved working with the sketch so much that I tried a Christmas version... red buffalo plaid mixed with pool party, balmy blue and real red pattern papers..finished with the black glimmer cardstock penguin and his red sparkly bow tie..Voila!
EDIT - Great news... the JAI Team chose my card as one of the Honourable Mentions for their latest sketch challenge. Totally made my day. THANKS so much and Congrats to the other winners! Thanks for dropping by to have a peek. Happy Monday!

4 comments:

KimB said...

What a fun bright collection of cards Sheri! I love the bright florals but your Christmas one is just adorable too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh I love these! Every single one of them! Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge with all of those beauties!

paper bag create said...

Thank you Kim! Loved working with the hexies from the JAI sketch and glad I have a few more cards to add to the stash.

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Narelle. Glad I was able to work/play along with the JAI sketch! Looking forward to future challanges.