Really determined to make 100 Christmas cards before the end of December..so far I am at 23...so 77 more to go...yikes..I really wish I could do simple and quick cards...but I feel that Christmas cards..need that extra touch..glimmer..bling..etc.
Inspiration for this card was Sunday Stamps sketch challenge...and seeing as I'm on a mission...I was able to complete 4 cards with different pattern papers and colour schemes...Love the snowflake diecut from some iridescent paper...worked out perfect for the cards..
So I'm now @ 27 completed...73 more cards to go...
Also entering these cards into the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge
52 Christmas Card Throwdown ~ Snowman theme
Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog ~ Merry & Bright theme
Deets: All Stampin Up except for Sentiment dies and pattern papers
Thanks for popping by and having a peek at my cards.
Happy Sunday.





9 comments:
So fun, Sheri - this is my fave snowman from this set, lol. Such awesome paper and color combos for him, too - super sweet! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!
Thank you Heather!! Love love the set..and I've been sharing my Bestie's set...but I think I need the stamp set for myself..so many ideas and not enough time in the run of a day! So looking forward to the next Sunday Stamps Challenge. :)
I saw your cards on Sunday Stamps they are beautiful. I like this stamp set also. Thanks for joining the challenge so I could enjoy seeing your cards.
Thank you Shirley for popping by and leaving some blog love. I've been borrowing my Bestie's set but I think I need a set for myself. ... I just received the matching dsp... Catch you on the next Sunday Stamps' challenge. :)
A sweet and lovely card with happy colours. Lovely! Thanks for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland.
Love n hugs
Marie
Thank you Marie! Enjoyed participating in the Winter Wonderland challenge. :)
I first want to apologize for taking so long to comment. I have been on holidays and I love looking at everyone's entries so I told the design team that I would respond to my quota of entries once I returned. What a fun card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna
Thanks so much Myrna and no worries. Hope you enjoyed your holidays. Looking forward to next week's Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. :)
cutee snowman ...love the main Image
lovely DP and great use of the sketch
love your card
many thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
hugs
Monika
Post a Comment