Sunday, June 28, 2026

Merry Christmas Snow Peeps...

Mission: Pairing the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge - sketch challenge with 52 Christmas Card Throwdown technique challenge - embossing. Inked and coloured the vintage snowman images and finished with dazzling diamonds glitter on one and the other, with a red gem stone. Embossed the white background layer with one of my fave snowflake embossing folders. Added the pattern paper strip underneath the white space as it anchored the embossed Merry Christmas sentiment. Voila! Card goal = 108 + 2 = 110 cards.
Thanks for dropping by to have a peek. Happy Sunday everyone. :)

10 comments:

Tammy said...


These are adorable! I love snowmen!! Thanks for sharing at AHS!!

Sonja Zierer said...

Thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! I love your adorable snowmen and the beautiful festive colors. The embossed background is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

Brandi said...

OMG you always have the cutest snowmen (and women!) they are just so adorable. I love it. Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Michelle said...

I love it! What an adorable look for our sketch! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

Alyson Mayo said...

Very cute Christmas cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Tammy! Had fun with the sketch and 2 more Christmas cards. :)

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Sonja! So glad I found these vintage stamps in the stash and gave them some love. :)

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Brandi! I really lucked out finding these vintage snowmen. The sketch was perfect to highlight them. :)

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Michelle! Was over at my besties and I'm glad I gave the sketch a try. :)

paper bag create said...

Thanks so much Alyson! Felt great to use something from the vintage stash. :)